Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4 th...

August 4, 2008…

Outside my Window...there is a breeze and I decided to open doors and windows to air out our home…

I am Thinking...about school shopping, baby shopping and putting up some can goods…

I am thankful for... God’s Love and Grace…this I can say again and again…for family, friends and the air we breathe…

From the kitchen...I am roasting 2 chickens…then I can make several recipes and dips for the week…

I am creating... a quilt for our daughter and son-in-law and hope to be finish soon…I have thought long and hard to capture a bit of there personalities with the colors and design I am using…

I am going...to the kitchen to make bread, then to the dinning room to scrapbook a few more pages as I do almost everyday…

I am wearing...black jeans and a teal shirt and again in bare feet…

I am reading...a book call several quilt magazines, and quilt books…looking for more history in design and graphics…

I am hoping... and praying for a safe delivery of our new grandchild…

I am hearing...the TV is on in another room, the birds outside chirping, Niko snoring, and Madi panting…

Around the house...our grass has grown tall and the weeds by the creek are multiplying rapidly…

One of my favorite things...Turtle Ice Cream…WOW I just had some and I think my headache is gone, love this cure and will implement it often…

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Cut grass, can fruits, shop for baby items and what ever else comes in my life to do…

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



No comments: