Monday, September 8, 2008

September 8, 2008...



September 8, 2008

Outside my Window...the sun is shinning and I see a lot of yard that I need to do today…over the weekend I dug out 2 large bushes with my tractor, now I need to transplant them somewhere on our property…

I am Thinking...about a movie that I watched last night, it is call “The Secret” I was surprised that it was different than I thought it would be. I had seen it on the Borders and B&N booklist every week so I thought I would get the DVD and watch it…I thoroughly enjoyed it as a positive process for living…I believe in positive thinking and careful of what I let into my mind…

I am thankful for... for so much that I don’t think there is enough time to express it all…but here are a few things to start with. I am thankful for the man I married who lets me be me, that means a lot to me because I have to do and think what I feel, I don’t mean that in a negative way…but I do see things further down the road and respond accordingly. Next, because of the union of this man & I with God’s grace and love we made 3 beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring, independent and I could say a lot more, we are just so proud of all 3 of them and the women they have grown into. Because of there union with there soul mates they have blessed us with awesome grandchildren, 2- girls and 3 boys. I love them all so very much and love seeing them grow into the persons they are going to be…That in it self is God’s greatest blessings…

From the kitchen...I am presently eating a salad that is so delicious…as for our dinner today I am not quit sure what to fix but I do love to cook and will figure that out later…

I am creating... well I have been working on several quilts, scrapbooking, cards, and deciding the next color for my bathroom…I paint it very often as it is the room that I express myself with color and as I have been told that walls could stand up on there on with the amount of paint on them, I just laugh and smile…

I am going...to go threw my quilt fabrics and see if there is any that I need to finish projects…as I am sure there are items needed and love the trip to several quilt shops…LOL

I am wearing...black jeans, black and white top ( so comfortable) and again in bare feet…

I am reading…at the moment I am not reading any book but I do have some on my ipod that I am enjoying time to listen to…

I am hoping... and praying for a safe delivery of our new grandchild…

I am hearing...I have my ipod on and Robbie Robertson is singing one of my favorite albums called: Contact from the Underworld: Redboy…I love native American music…

Around the house...I am starting to decorate with fall colors and items that I have saved from year to year…

One of my favorite things...is my bath with plenty of hot water and a fragrance that fills the room…subdue lighting or candles , a beverage of the season maybe hot or cold and there has to be chocolate or ice cream bon bons, also the music is loud with some soothing sounds …

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Quilt, scrapbook, play with grandchildren, shop for a few items that are needed, maybe a movie, make Drs. Appointments and spend time with hubby…

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I thought this is an awesome quilt and love the free flowing of colors...





No comments: