Friday, February 1, 2008

Sunday, January 27, 2008

January Snow !

I just had to share this photo with everyone ! This is what I see when I am on the computer working...I think it is a beautiful view of the property going back into the woods...Just about everyday I see deer crossing threw searching for food...they always make there way to my Hubby's Grapevines. I also have a berry patch of Red Raspberries and a few Strawberries growing. I have already started thinking about planting season and what to add...Closing to our home I need to work on the Herb garden and hope to add few more Rose bushes...just love to look at them and there fragrance fills the air... We are so Bless to have the chance to watch the seasons change and the beauty of what they can bring to shine...Hope you enjoy! Have a Beautiful Day!!!

No comments: