Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gardening - April of 2008




These are a few of the flowers from my garden...that I want to share with you.
The Tulips are Jaime's from her college days...
The Blue ones are from my Grandson Scotty on Mother's Day...
The Hen & Chicks came from my Hubby...that he brought back from a lady that he worked at her home...
It is so good to look out my door and see them standing up and shinning...I will be adding more from my garden as they grow...
Here is wishing you all a Happy Day!!!

3 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

lovely flowers.

Frau Spinne said...

I saved those flowers from poor planting skills at Edinboro University of PA. I discovered that some of the bulbs were completely exposed and not planted properly. Rather than letting them die as is, I rescued them in a plastic grocery bag and brought them home to my mom's for proper love and care. It's good to see they are still blooming year after year! Jaime

Karlene said...

Thank You, They are beautiful!