Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



(Add The Simple Woman button HERE)
FOR TODAY (PLACE THE DATE HERE)...
Outside My Window...the sun is shining.
I am thinking...of the plans to start my garden this year.
I am thankful for...all God's Blessings.
From the kitchen...I will be grilling.
I am wearing...causal clothing for shopping.
I am creating...a quilt for everyone in my family.
I am going...to plan the updates for our retirement home.
I am reading...a great book - Quilter's Catalog...
I am hoping...to be able to sell the quilts and homemade items that I am doing...
I am hearing...the sound of a truck coming up our driveway...
Around the house...the grass has gotten green
One of my favorite things...I love to travel and see the world we live in...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Well I am organizing my office and working on starting up our pool for the season...
Here is picture thought I am sharing...()

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: