Monday, July 28, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


July 28, 2008…

Outside my Window...the sun is shinning and I think I will hang out some laundry today…along with making bread and cupcakes…

I am Thinking...that I need to make some plans for travel along with a list of clothing for the fall season…go through the winter clothes and make sure of what I need for us before shopping…

I am thankful for... God’s Love and Grace…for guiding me thru life and showing me the way to grow…

From the kitchen...I have a crock pot going as I usually do, what a great invention…even though I love to spend the day in the kitchen cooking for the week a or at least a few days at a time…I love to try new recipes when ever I can…

I am creating... as I stated last week, I have been working on scrapbooking pages, along with cutting out quilting blocks to sew, playing with a graphics program on my laptop…I love to be creative…

I am going...outside to mow the grass later and cut some branches that I have seen hanging down in my way…

I am wearing...blue jeans and a teal sleeveless shirt and again in bare feet…

I am reading...a book call “ Iron Rails In Seneca Land” this is the reservation that my grandfather is from and he and his brothers work on this railroad…

I am hoping... and praying for a safe delivery of our new grandchild…

I am hearing...the TV with Giada telling of a new recipe…I have the DVR recording this so I don’t miss anything…

Around the house...I have seen a lot of Butterflies…they are everywhere , flying so close that one even landed on our grandson…

One of my favorite things...is sharing a good meal with family and friends as we talk and laugh till the we hours of the night…

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get hubby ready for the weekend, and move my trailer to where I can throw stuff I am getting rid of from the second floor…

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I always think this is a lovely meme but I still haven't done it. Maybe one of these days...