Thursday, January 8, 2009


An Award for me and you to snag!!!



Thanks so much to Joleen of The Primitive Bucket for giving this award. The 'rules' are that I have to bestow it upon 8 of my blogger friends, but I know several of them have received it, so it is your for the taking if you want it!!! I have made so many great friends on my blog and am grateful to any of them that think of me when it comes out to handing out awards. I'm just glad they come and visit me and leave me a comment and share my daily life!!
Thanks again Joleen, go take a peek at her work, it is wonderful!!

5 comments:

Judi said...

Welcome Karlene!
Thanks so much for being a follower on my blog!!! I just love having new blog friends! Your blog looks fun!
I'm adding it to my daily readings!
Judi

tam said...

Hello Karlene! I just wanted to welcome you to my blog! I look forward to getting to know you!
Have a nice week!~Smiles~Tam!

Julie said...

Hi, Miss Karlene!
Thank you for coming to visit!
You have a landscaping machine? That's so neat -- we're gonna have to use rakes and shovels to move the dirt (my back hurts already!)

Congratulations on your award!
It's tough picking people to pass them along, to, isn't it?!? I soooooooo don't like that part -- I usually do what you did!

Blessings,
Julie

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

HI Karlene!
Congrats on your award!
Beth

ALIANSI-MAHASISWA-PAPUA(AMP) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.