Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Carolyn at CRANBERRY CROSSINGS has offered me an award!

It's the Lemonade Award. Thank you Carolyn!

Carolyn explained that this award is given to bloggers that have taken lemons and made lemonade! So what a wonderful, sweet compliment to get! I appreciate that so much, Carolyn!
I am supposed to nominate 10 people for this award, but I am passing it along to everyone who reads my blog. Bloggers are the most creative, wonderful people ever, so I know I can't choose just 10.
So grab it and enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for popping by my blog. I would not have found such a wonderful, fun and interesting blog without you coming by. Please grab a cup of your favorite warm drink, sit down and stay a spell next time ;) I might even leave out a plate of biscuits :) Thank you for coming by!!!