Monday, June 16, 2008



For Today

Outside My Window...the sun is out but I don't think for to long, as we are going to have thunderstorms in the afternon.

I am thinking
...what I have to get done today to stay on track...then to go out and enjoy the sun and do some weeding.

I am Thankful for...the rain that is providing our water in our home, for our garden and flowers, all the animals that live outside. Also for my husband and family to celebrate the holidays with.


From the Kitchen
...the 6" shrimp cooking with Old Bay seasoning on the grille, then added by a vegetables ( green peppers, onions, mushrooms ) followed by 2 steaks...so good!

I am creating...a new garden design that I once had when we lived in a small town, it was amazing that it feed a lot of our neighbors and family.

I am going...to the bank and make deposites, post office to mail invoices out, back home to layout some patterns and enjoy some red tea.

I am wearing...black jean capri's, with a blue top that has light blue dots and barefoot of course.

I am Reading...The Best Basic & Easy Recipes of Texas Cooking, I love to read cookbooks.

I am hoping...that what I have plan to get done this summer does get done before fall, that our new grandchild is born healthy and happy.

Around the House... sits lots of projects to start to finish...rooms to be cleaned.

One of My Favorite Things... is to read a book by the pool and have a refreshing drink beside me.

A Few Plans For the Rest of the Week... get my SUV inspected, play with our grandchildren, quilt a few things, and cut the grass.
My picture of the week...




For more wonderful daybooks...please go check out Peggy@The SimpleWoman...she is great. Join me...I love doing this and reading about everyone's day life.

No comments: