Monday, June 2, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook



The Simple Woman's Daybook~June 2nd, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...the grass is grown and cut already this year, flowers looks beautiful, birds singing...

I am thinking… I need to get the pool ready with new water for summer, finish a book I am reading, get the office work done, realax...

I am thankful for...for this opportunity to express my Thanks in meeting so many wonderful friends online and be able to have this forum to type it down…

From the kitchen...a cup of coffee with my hubby, a bowl of cereal and a cup of yogurt to start the day off…

I am creating
...a library of my quilting books, crafting books, patterns and information that I have collected over the years…

I am going...to work on the quilts I have started, cook ribs for dinner, give more water to the dogs...

I am wearing
...blue jeans, blue top with white polka dots and so far I am in my barefoot…

I am reading
... Dear Jane quilt book, also Mary Janes Farm...for starters...

I am hoping...The sun is shining and the grass is cut...what a beautiful day!

I am hearing...my ipod playing flute music...hubby getting ready for work...

Around the house...there are trees bloming, flowers growong and yard work to get done...

One of my favorite things...is quilting and sewing… talking with my daughters and playing with my grandchildren...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...going to grandson's school for his play, Singing Happy Birthday to our youngest granddaughter...sending out cards...putting up a new clothes line...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: