Monday, June 9, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook


June 9, 2008

Outside my Window...I see the trees blowing with the wind and the sun is shining.
I am thinking...I need to get my laundry done…weeding done…then go swimming…
I am thankful for...for all in our Family, that we may get to be together and enjoy each other…
From the kitchen...my slow cooker with a pot roast in it surrounded by carrots and potatoes, various other veggie’s…cake from our Granddaughters birthday for desert…
I am creating...an oasis outside under a few trees to sit and read, hand quilting, and maybe a nap…
I am going...to start the shopping list for the week, do office work, send out cards…I am wearing...black Capri’s , red striped top and barefoot…
I am reading...Quilters Companion, PSP book, several magazines…
I am hoping...for our plans we have made get done and we can make new ones to do…
I am hearing...music and the washer right now…
Around the house...we have hostas and yuccas growing everywhere…with flowers blooming and trees that we need to cut down…
One of my favorite things...at this time of the year is SWIMMING…
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...take our grandchildren to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda…Scrapbook a few more pages and maybe finish one of the books I am working on…
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments: